No Essay Scholarships
No essay scholarships are among the easiest sources of financial aid you can apply for in college, and they are more abundant now than ever. To apply for a scholarship that does not require an essay, all you have to do is fill out a short form with your name and school information. You may have to take a quiz or survey to complete the process, but you don’t have to construct an entire essay for that single scholarship application. If you have been trying to find an easy source of financial assistance for your college education, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Here are some tips to help you find a scholarship to apply for.
Benefits of No Essay Scholarships
These scholarships offer many benefits over traditional scholarships, and that is why so many people want to apply for them nowadays. Some of those benefits include:
- Easy Applications: With scholarships that don’t require essays, you don’t have to stress out about writing an essay worthy of attention. All you have to do is answer some questions about yourself and your experiences, and you could get all the money you need for college.
- Minimal Requirements: Most requirements are not reserved for one sector of the population. You can be any age, race, or grade to qualify for one of them. As long as you plan to go to college when the scholarship is issued, you could be eligible for a financial reward.
- Quick Forms: With traditional scholarships, you could spend a whole day on one application. You only have to spend a few minutes to complete an application with these scholarships. That gives you a chance to maximize your efforts so that you can earn as much money as possible.
- Global Acceptance: Most can be used in any school in America. There is no limit to where you can use the money based on your location or school of choice. As long as you attend an accredited institution, you can use one of these scholarships to fund your academic efforts.
The only downside to these scholarships is the sheer popularity that comes along with them. The chances of being chosen for a scholarship like this are slim because so many students apply for these types of awards every year. Nevertheless, the easiness of these scholarships makes them worth the risk. Even if you don’t have a good chance at getting a scholarship, you aren’t going to lose much time by applying for one. If you happen to be selected for an award, you will have more money to put toward your college education.
Popular Scholarships That Don’t Require Essays
Some of these scholarships have risen above the rest over the years based on their values and ease of entry. Listed below are some of the most popular scholarships you may consider applying for in the near future:
- CareerScholarshipGuide.com: This is a relatively new scholarship program – and is valued at $10,000 for those that qualify. The only requirements are that you must be 18 years or older and a US citizen. International students may not apply at this time. The best part? No essay required!
- $10,000 College Scholarship: This scholarship is sponsored by 10kforschool.com, and it provides any high school or college student a chance to get money for their education. As the name indicates, this scholarship is valued at $10,000. The winners of this award are chosen by drawing, and you may only submit one application every 30 days. Application deadlines vary throughout the year, so check the site for more information about when you need to apply. All you have to do is fill out a quick form online, and you could get ten grand to use in college.
- Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation: The Common Knowledge Scholarship foundation offers an array of scholarships without essays valued between $250 and $2,500 a year. To qualify for one of these scholarships, all you have to do is take a quiz online based on “common knowledge” topics. You don’t have to meet any rigorous requirements to qualify for one of these scholarships. You just have to apply. In a matter of minutes, you could get a ton of money to put toward your degree.
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship: Every year, the AFSA issued ten scholarships valued at $2,000 apiece. This scholarship opportunity is only available for high school seniors, but there is a $1,000 second chance scholarship program for college students as well. To qualify for either option, you just have to look over a fire safety essay and take a quiz about the information. You can use the essay on the quiz, and all the answers to the quiz questions are listed somewhere in the essay. This may take a little more work than other similar scholarships, but it is still incredibly easy to get through in the end.
There are tons of other no essay scholarships out there, so don’t assume you have to be a good writer to get financial aid for college. With the right applications at the right times, you could earn enough money to pay off your education for the future.
Fire Sprinkler Association
Nice! Didn't even know this one existed!